From our family to yours, we wish you the best health and wellness.
Every day we are working throughout the community performing service calls, as well as installing new equipment, such as furnaces, boilers and air conditioners. While the Covid-19 situation has us all working and living differently, the comfort of your home is taking on new importance—especially with the amount of hours we are spending in it.
We’d like to take this opportunity to provide an update on how we continue to support families like yours while protecting the health of everyone.
Flexible support & troubleshooting
- Our team is offering enhanced telephone troubleshooting support designed to reduce face-to-face contact, while resolving and answering any questions prior to any on-site visit.
Elevated levels of health protections
- Our team sanitizes their hands frequently, wear gloves, and will wipe down every door handle they touch upon exiting your home.
- We will NEVER send a member of our team who is not feeling well to your home.
- We are offering zero-exposure service calls and installs. You can be upstairs and all communication/billing can be done without face-to-face interaction.
Helping families improve their health & safety
- We support families through installations of our proven air & water purification technologies. We also include a FREE carbon monoxide/dioxide test for any HVAC service call or install.
Flexible financing options
- Through our partners, we are excited to offer multiple 0% interest options, as well as deferred payment plans which do not require payment until 6 or 12 months after a purchase is made.
Once again, we hope this situation gets back to normal as quickly as possible, but know that with T-Mark, the safety of your family and ours is our #1 priority.